Bulkr user Mick Harmeling recently reported that none of Bulkr buttons were responding to clicks. We investigated and found out that this is a rare issue and can be easily fixed by locating and deleting a folder on your computer.
“I have Bulkr installed and running, but none of the buttons react to my clicks, they appear to be pushed but nothing happens. I’ve reinstalled both Bulkr and Adobe Air.”
If the above does happen, please follow the following instructions and your version of Bulkr will be up and running in no time:
- Close Bulkr.
- Browse to a directory named ELS (Encrypted Local Store) located here:
- On Mac OS: User_Name/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AIR/ELS . In Mac OS X Lion, the ‘Library’ folder is hidden by default. To un-hide it, open Terminal and type ‘chflags nohidden ~/Library/‘.
- On Windows 7/ Vista: C:Users[User_Name]AppDataRoamingAdobeAIRELS
- On Windows XP: C:Documents & Settings[User_Name]Application DataAdobeAIRELS
- On Linux: ~/.appdata/Adobe/AIR/ELS
- Locate and delete the folder com.prakaz.project.photogettr.xxx (where xxx is string of numbers & letters).
- Restart Bulkr
And that’s about it. If you are having any issue trying to get this issue fixed, please leave us a message and we’ll get back to you.
[Support future development of Bulkr by getting Bulkr PRO]